Friday, November 13, 2009

Enpowerment

Thinking about what I know, what I do not know, what I could know, what I should know and what the good Lord is telling me. Life is weird. How do I protect myself? I know that God protects me. I live in a strange society which is changing ever so slowly and not in the direction I "like."

1 comment:

  1. It is thanksgiving, a day we think of all we are thankful for, the many blessings we have, and for me uttermost my relationship with my Lord Jesus. I do not believe in what ifs. As my mom always says "You wouldn't be who you are now since you went thru all you did. I could not say everything made me a better person. I do know that I am grateful to have made Jesus my Lord and Savior. I am grateful that God-breathed and inspired men to write the Holy Bible. It is an instruction book. To me it seems easy to be an atheist as the discipline in Christ is hard, far and inner reaching beyond anything else. My finite brain cannot understand it all but that's okay. One day I will...

    ReplyDelete